Top Ten Things to Give up for Lent
10. Junk Food. Just hold out until Easter for your next sugar fix.9. Alcohol. If nothing else, your liver will thank you for this much needed detox.
8. Sex. Yeah, that's right, we said it.
7. Late Night. There has to be a more memorable way of spending your Saturday night.
6. Homework. You've earned a break after midterms.
5. Facebook. Stop stalking your fellow students and talk to them in person.
4. Online Shopping. Your credit rating is still recovering from Christmas.
3. Swearing. You are modeling your life after Christ ... Jesus.
2. Tanning. Fake 'n Baking was so February.
1. Your Sense of Entitlement. Check your egos for the next forty days and forty nights - it's what Jesus would do.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Trinity Tripod News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE TRINITY TRIPOD NEWS
- September 11: A Generation Defined
- Closure to My Trinity Thesis: A Farewell
- iMatter March Comes to Hartford, CT
- President Obama Announces Assassination of Osama bin Laden
- Students Raise Money for Japan Relief
- Trin. College Holds Fifth Annual Relay For Life; $40,000 Raised
- Francisco Goldman Presents New Novel to Trin Community
RECENT THE TRINITY TRIPOD CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit